Skip to main content

I WANNA BE YOURS




I wanna be yours

I wanna be your vacuum cleaner
Breathing in your dust;
I wanna be your ford cortinađź’–
I will never rust.

If you like your coffee hot
Let me be your coffee pot;
You call the shots
I wanna be yours.

I wanna be your raincoat
For those frequent rainy days;
I wanna be your streamboat
Where you want to sail away.

Let me be your teddy bear
Take me with you anywhere
I don’t care
I wanna be yours.

I wanna be your electric motor
I will not run out;
I wanna be your electric heater
You’ll get cold without.

I wanna be your body lotion
To keep your skin in motion;
Deep like Atlantic Ocean
That’s how deep is my devotion.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

TENSION NAHI LENE KA

TENSION NAHI LENE KA The moment you are in      -                    TENSION You will lose your –                                ATTENTION Then you are in total –                           CONFUSION And you will feel intense –                    IRRITATION Then you will spoil personal –               RELATION Ultimately you won’t get –                    COOPERATION So, instead, understand the –                SITUATION Many problems can be solved by –      DISCUSSION Which will work out better in your –    PROFESSION Don’t think this is my free –                SUGGESTION It is only for your –                              PROTECTION If you understand my –                        INTENTION You will never come again in –          TENSION So LIFE mei kabhi bhi Tension nahi lene ka